Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

Time to Unpack

When I saw this picture I kept wondering why this girl is smiling--her boxes are still packed up. I moved to Salt Lake City on Saturday. A Forerunner and Expedition later I made it to my new place. When I was in college I was lucky if I made it a whole year without moving. I've lived at my sister's place for almost 2 1/2 years, so I decided it was time for a new adventure. Don't get me wrong, leaving Bountiful hasn't been the easisest thing to do, but it was time. Anyway, now I have one day to unpack everything and get my life in order before go back to work tomorrow. It's going to be a long day. A good day, but long. So here's to new adventures and hopefully many, MANY unpacked boxes! :)

1 comment:

Russell said...

"When I saw this picture I kept wondering why this girl is smiling"

Pain medication. It does wonders.

Good luck on your new place!