Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

May We Have Ears to Hear

Two days ago I was reading in Matthew 13. As general conference was approaching and I wanted, more than anything, to learn more about what I need to do in my life, I couldn't help but hope I would be ready in my heart and in my mind to receive the counsel given this weekend. As I had these thoughts I read the following scripture:

43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

I have the sincerest desire to have ears that hear.

May we all do what we must to have "ears that hear" as we continue to listen to our Heavenly Father's servants today and every day.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wasn't that a beautiful weekend. I hope you found what you were looking for :) Or at least, what you needed.

Liz said...

Thanks Lindsay! It was an amazing weekend! Talks that I need to pattern my life after for sure.