Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2011

PlayLIZt: April Weeks 1, 2, and 3

I've been kind of absent lately when it comes to the PlayLIZt--sorry! I have plenty of favorites to add, so here we go. Three songs for the three weeks I missed.

1. This song comes from a friend. I don't know where Lizz Wright came from, but I love her voice. She truly sings from the soul. She has this way of making me feel calm, but filled with the depth of her music. Enjoy! :)


2. Okay, this song comes from one of my favorite movies I have raved and raved about. It starts out a tiny bit slow, so wait for it to build. If you've seen the movie Morning Glory you'll recognize it as the song she is running to at the end of the movie, however, no matter what you're doing I think it's a great listen. One of my favorite lines: "I'm gonna grow myself a giant afro." Enjoy! :)


3. And last, but not least, song number three is a song I can listen to over and over (of course I know this because I have). It's such a sweet song and the type of song you can listen to while doing just about anything and this song makes you smile a little because it makes you think of a "guide" in your life. Favorite line: "You're all that is love." Enjoy! :)

No comments: