Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

PlayLIZt: Week 4 & 5 (Rolling in the Deep & Someone Like You)

Okay, so I've been abnormally busy lately, with what? I'm not exactly sure. However, because I've been so busy I didn't get the chance to post a song for last week's pick so I'm including two pick's this week. Interestingly enough, they are both from Adele's new CD "21."

I have liked Adele in the past, but I would now have to say that I love her! Her voice is incredible and her music is amazing. She sings with immense emotion. It's easy to go back through past relationships and relate to Adele's thoughts (through her music) on her last relationship. She is a true artist!

"Rolling in the Deep" is the type of song where you seriously can't sit still when you listen to it, and "Someone Like You," well you just gotta listen to it.

Enjoy! :)

P.S. I was going to just post the songs, but these videos are both so amazing so I had to post them.







No comments: