Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

Inspiration As of Late

In the last day or two I have felt completely inspired.
Inspired to express and create.
Inspired to be better and to do more
with my talents, with my time and my effort.

I can name two specific things that represent all of this inspiration.
The first is definitely music.
Music inspires me every single day.
It gives me hope when I have none,
and a lot of times it just makes me want to dance--and I do. :)
But more than anything, music makes me feel and I love music for that.

In a conversation I had with a friend this week
I found myself expressing these feelings just by starting to write and words coming out.
This is what I wrote (what music makes me feel):

"Music feeds the soul and speaks without words to the parts of us that no one can see."

The second inspiration I found today.
I was reading the Twitter paper of an educator.
In it was posted the video below.
Words make all the difference to me.
They have changed my life.

No comments: