Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Waiting for Superman

Last Thursday I went to see the new documentary, Waiting for Superman. I, like I think many people will, felt completely anchored to the hopes and dreams of the children featured in the movie. I will admit I cried a little just wanting for these kids to reach their potential through the avenue of attending great schools. It made me think a lot about my own education and how good it actually was. Before BYU I'm not sure it was all that amazing, but I would say I came out educated. :) But honestly, I just thought to myself how I want to earn a lot of money so I can afford to send my kids to schools that will push them to learn in ways many of us never experienced in our own education. Anyway, I highly recommend the movie! If nothing else, it will make you think.

Waiting for Superman Trailer

No comments: