Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2010

A Blast From the Past

"So we talked all night about the rest of our lives. Where we're gonna be when we turn 25."
-Vitamin C
Today at work I had my iPod on shuffle and the Graduation Song from Vitamin C came on. Yes I am willing to admit I have this song on my iPod. Anyway, I started laughing when I heard the lyrics "where we're gonna be when we turn 25" because in less than a month I will be turning 25. I thought about when I was graduating from high school I definitely didn't think I would be where I am right now. It's all just a little interesting where life takes you. So for old time's sake here is the video for the Graduation Song. It really is classic. Lol.

P.S. If the video shows up as a black box, just click on it anyway and it should start. :)

No comments: