Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Birthday #25

Okay so about a week ago on November 1st I had my 25th birthday. While some may think 25 is incredibly young, I don't feel all that young. I mean 19 felt young. What about being halfway through my 20s is young? I think if I could stay at 25 that would be okay, but it's the getting older and older part that I don't look forward to. Anyway, it was actually a pretty great birthday as far as my birthdays go. Okay, yes, I am going to make a list.

Why My Birthday Was Fun (and not in any particular order):

1. Dinner with friends
2. Dinner with family
3. New Car Stereo
4. Eating lunch at Plates & Palates
5. Watching Secretariat (LOVED this movie!)
6. Bowling with my ward at FHE
7. All the phone calls, texts, and facebook posts

Thanks everyone for a spectacular birthday! :)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Glad it was a good birthday liz! Just remember you'll always only be 2 years older than me. I dont like getting older either, it's lame.

Liz said...

Thanks Sarah! And thank you for reminding me that you will always be younger. ;)