Pages

Monday, November 9, 2009

Movie Review: Amelia

An inspiring, yet truthful account of a woman who never thought, "I can't." Hilary Swank offers another award-winning performance. I didn't know a lot about Amelia Earhart before seeing the movie, except that she was never found. I was inspired by her story. In the movie she leads a seemingly fearless life. Her zeal for conquering the unconquerable and realizing dreams instills hope and motivation that anyone, with enough desire and work, can conquer the unconquerable and realize his or her own dreams. Although Amelia is a figure I think we all can admire, she doesn't live without her own flaws. This movie demonstrates the good and the bad, but anyone who has seen the movie I think would agree with me that there is, by far, more good than bad.

No comments: