Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My Job

Okay, for those who don't know already, I finally found a job! I work for a company called School Improvement Network. I've been here just over two days and honestly, I love my job. I am a receptionist so I answer the phone, file things, and I'm sure will be doing more, but for now I'm content with it for sure. I still have a lot of learning to do. It's true that sometimes you don't know what you got til it's gone. Yesterday, I caught myself telling a friend how much I love working. It's not so much the work itself, although I do like being a receptionist, but it's more the satisfaction that comes from accomplishing something each day. When I was a student, my job always came second to school; it was just money. Now, my job can be my focus and as much as I try to multitask let's face it, I like being able to focus on one thing even better. :-) I know this post isn't too exciting, but it is what it is.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Yay! I am so glad you love it! Hope it's even better day by day!