Pages

Saturday, October 24, 2009

My Brother's Wedding


Last weekend I went to Oakland, CA for my brother's wedding. Although I was gone for almost four days, the greater part of two of those days was spent driving. I loved meeting the family of my new sister-in-law! It was fun to be with my family and hers. My sister-in-law Brandy wore a beautiful dress! We took some fun pictures and the weather was gorgeous, especially for northern California. The temple was beautiful as always and I spent the good part of friday watching my nephew in the temple visitors center. I met some really sweet sister missionaries who played with my nephew and gave me someone to talk to while everyone else was in the temple. It was a crazy busy weekend, but a beautiful reception followed the temple marriage and both our families enjoyed some good times with food, music, and dancing.

No comments: