Pages

Monday, December 14, 2009

Ward Date Night/ Temple Square Lights

Okay, so on Friday I participated in ward date night. We have them about every 5 or 6 months. I've always liked them. I think if nothing else they have become an adventure or good story to tell. I mean from the title of it alone there is a story to be told. Like when someone asks, "What are you doing this weekend?" "Oh I'm going on ward date night." It's an amazing conversation starter for sure.

My date was Kyle Allcott. We've been friends pretty much since I joined the ward almost a year ago, so it was nice to go with someone I felt comfortable with. We had fun talking about anything and everything. Plus he was really good at keeping the battery from my camera warm so that I could take pictures at temple square. :-) Here are some of the pictures...thanks to Kyle.






yes I had Kyle take a picture of me by myself. Haha. :-)

No comments: