Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Stubbs Family Reunion 2011

Over Memorial Day weekend my cousin Melinda got married in the Rexburg, Idaho temple. It was amazing! Afterward we had our annual Stubbs family reunion. I wrote this little paragraph below on Saturday. I think I said it better then than I could now.

There’s something about family—the way they always think the best of you and the way they support you without knowing all the details of your life. I’m sitting around at my family reunion thinking how lucky I am, how blessed I am to be so closely interconnected with amazing, truly good people. Not every family is perfect, in fact I don’t know any that are, but I can’t help but feel like I got the long end of the stick on this one. And I’m sure I’m not the only one. So today I want to count my family as another blessing. Amazing cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents, brothers, sister, parents, niece, and nephew . . . I am one lucky girl!

Melinda's family at her reception.

Sean and the newest addition to his family asleep on the couch. Cute huh?

Tara helping James organize the scripture movie game

The view of the cabin from one of the upper floors.

Emily, Asher, and Maya watching Tangled in the theater room.

Uncle Brian sleeping under the ping pong table. He picks the most interesting places to sleep sometimes. :)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Love it! :) And love you!