Pages

Saturday, June 25, 2011

PlayLIZt: June (Love is You & Keep Your Head Up)

Okay, somehow, of course I have no idea how, I managed to make it through almost an entire month without posting one song. My sincere apologies. I guess you could say June has been quite the busy month. I decided to not try and catch up on the whole month, but I do want to share two songs with you. I have always said that great songs come from TV shows. The first song for June is no exception. I heard this song on the show The Practice and downloaded it right away. I love Chrisette Michele's voice, but most of all I love the message of this song. Song #2 is a much more recent acquisition. On Monday, I heard a song on the radio and immediately wrote down the name and artist so I could download it later. Well, Thursday night I went to the Natasha Bedingfield concert (she is one of the best, if not the best, live performers I have ever seen) and the first opening act was the same artist of the song I heard on Monday on the radio. His name is Andy Grammer and I am a huge fan, so of course I bought his album. So sit back and think of love while "keeping your head up." Enjoy! :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love em. Love em! :) Thanks, Liz

bonbon said...

hey Liz! Found your blog through Jess Gomm's and it was fun catching up on everything you're doing. Crazy how we're all grown up now, huh?