Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

PlayLIZt: February Week 4 (Jack)

I don't know if anyone else is like me in the fact that everywhere I go I hear the music around me. Those who know me best will tell you whether in restaurants, clothing stores, or background music on the radio, I hear it everywhere. The best part is, when I hear a song I like I have to figure out the title and artist so I can download it later.

Whoever invented tagging for music was a genius. You'll know what I mean when I tell you the story about this week's PlayLIZt pick of the week.

While I was in Las Vegas over Presidents' Day I had one of the biggest shopping sprees of my life. No joke. We went shopping at the Primm Outlet Mall and I more or less went to town. :) Anyway, the first store we went to was Ann Taylor. I have never bought anything there, but there were great deals so I figured I would check it out. Well, low and behold, Ann Taylor has fantastic music. In fact, pretty much every store I went into there had great music. 

Great Shopping +Great Music=Great time.

So I was changing in the dressing room at Ann Taylor when this song came on and I had to pause and Shazaam (Tag) it on my phone so I could share it with you.:) As a tribute to a great weekend with great music, here is the PlayLIZt pick of the week.

Enjoy! :)

"Jack" by Pixie Lott

No comments: