Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

4th of July

For the 4th of July I spent the weekend with my family at a condo in Park City. My brother David and his wife had some trouble getting here because of Hurricane Alex, but they finally arrived about 14 hours after the time they were supposed to arrive. We watched fireworks, learned that I need to learn how to BBQ and played a mean game of family soccer, where I remembered how much worse I've gotten since playing in high school. Overall, it was good to get some family time in. :) Especially since I don't know when I'll see David and Brandy again since they live all the way in Mississippi.

P.S. One of my favorite things was watching my mom get hooked to 24 and watch at least 10 hours worth=10 episodes. It's an interesting show, but you can't make me wait that many episodes to find out what happens-whatever happened to resolving the problem by the end of the episode?

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I love this...TWO posts in a row with pictures!

Liz said...

Haha! I'm trying to do better. :)