Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Back Again

After a long hiatus, I decided to finally start writing again. In light of my recent unemployment, I'd say I have plenty of time to write and post thoughts and updates. Thoughts for today: Why the seasons change so fast? Two days ago it was completely hot outside, even in the evening. This morning, I woke up to the sound of rain and cars splashing the water on the open road. Do you like the rain? Some say it's therapeutic, which I agree with wholeheartedly; however, I find myself wanting to curl up on my couch, watch a movie, and not leave my house until the rain stops. Although, a lot of days I find myself wanting to curl up on my couch and watch a movie, so maybe it's not just a rain thing. I think that's all I've got in me right now. Feel free to comment about your thoughts on the changing weather, the rain, or you know life in general.


P.S. I decided to post an update on the oh so exciting job search at the end of each blog post.
Today: still no job, but searching. :-)

No comments: